Friday, September 23

Rockin' Robins

Happy happy Friday everyone :D  I made this card a little while ago but thought it would be perfect to share today because that Friday feeling always makes me want to dance! (badly! haha)...

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Rockin' Robin II' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Small Frames Die Collection', 'So To Speak Die Collection' & 'Tag Along Die Collection' (retired) / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Series 'Winter' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Hope you're getting your groove on too, it's not long until the weekend - yaaaay!! xx

Edit: I'm so sorry Patricia, there will be no more restocks arriving in our store this year but thank you for asking :)

9 comments:

kjjc said...

so nice to se you blogging.

Patricia Lim said...

Your cards are awesome Stephanie! Can I know if you will still have a restock on Sept 27th? Thank you :)

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Such a rocking fun this card is !!

Susi K. said...

Beautifully coloured, and oh so fun!

Lindsey said...

So cute! I've got to admit, as time gets closer to your break, I'm feeling a deeper sense of loss. I hope that even though Jenny will be taking over that you will still keep your hand and ideas at least a bit in Clearly Besotted. I can't imagine it without you. But I have thoroughly been enjoying all the family pictures you've been sharing lately on IG.

sheila said...

Beautiful cards crafting hugs xxx

Dora said...

Oooo...I like these birds. So funny draw. Beautiful card.
I read your personal letter. I wish you and your husband all the best. I do understand the decision that you have be made.
Good luck!

Kind reagards, Dora

Dora said...

Forgot to say, thank you for everything and also your DT-team.

fahimkhan said...



Even without an open budget, you need to buy some essential stamps supplies.
These are usually at regular prices with a few sale items to help entice you into the store.
For more: stamps supplies