Tuesday, September 20

Thank You

I wanted to knock my rambling (and slightly depressing!) post off the top of the blog and what better than to share some cards instead? ;) haha!

But seriously, I have been immensely touched and overwhelmed by all your messages of love and support, it is truly humbling and reminds me why I adore (and rely on) our crafting community so much :)

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Beautiful Friend', 'Message Me' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Small Frames Die Collection' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops; VersaMark Pad / Other - White Embossing Powder; Heat Gun; Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Christmas Poinsetia', 'Mini Basic Banners III' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Small Frames Die Collection' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

We have had an unexpected surge in orders and Jenny is slightly swamped at the moment so it may take her a tad longer than usual to reply to emails (unless urgent), thanks a million for your patience and understanding :)

I will be back tomorrow with a look at our exclusive to Simon Says Stamp 'Layered Chrysanthemums' set, as a part of their spectacular month long STAMPtember celebrations, which I am sure you have been following - hope to see you then! xx

8 comments:

Craftychris said...

Two beautiful cards! xxx

Anja Curvers said...

WoW those cards are breathtaking your coloring is superb!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carola said...

Wonderful cards and wonderful colouring of the images, they really look great! And I love the backgrounds, too.

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Beautiful cards !

Kathy said...

I am totally in love with these beautiful cards! Amazing design and color, and LOVE that stamping!

Lindsey said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Stephanie!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous, I'm still gutted xx

sheila said...

beautiful cards crafting hugs xxx