Wednesday, September 7

Let's Get Together Soon

I've already shared these on Facebook and Instagram, but here they are again (just in case you missed them lol)...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Panda Planner' & 'Got Your Back' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Panda Planner' & 'Best Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bunting Die Collection' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Penguin Planner' & 'Best Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Mini Bunting Die Collection' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

The children are back to school and the September release rush is now over so today I'm going to enjoy the peace and quiet and do absolutely nothing...bliss!  Take care and thank you for stopping by :) x

6 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful samples so cute crafting hugs xxx

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Adorabe cards I loved the one with banner a bit more !

Lindsey said...

These are so cute that I'm happy rose then again. Hope you enjoyed your quiet, relaxing day!

Esther said...

Absolutely adorable! The little pandas are so cute and really add a cheerful feel to cards and tags. I love how you keep your layouts so beautifully CAS as well - the crisp white space shows off the stamping to perfection! Thanks for the inspiration! Esther

madhatter said...

These are fabulous Stephanie and I'm so glad I already own these. I know what I'm doing next week.lol.
Enjoy your weekend.
Tracey.x

Dortesjs said...

awww so cute, love to follow you. ;O))