Wednesday, September 28

He's making a list...he's checking it twice!

Can you believe that my children are already compiling their Christmas list?  Thankfully, when I ask them what they love most about Christmas, their response is 'spending time with family first, presents second'  I choose to believe them...more fool me?! lol

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves', 'Santa Baby', 'Most Wonderful', 'So To Speak' & 'On Thin Ice' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection', 'Santa Baby Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Dies / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark Pad / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils; White Embossing Powder; Heat Gun

It's just dawned on me that the elves should be shorter than Santa...never mind ;) lol

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves', 'Santa Baby', 'Most Wonderful' & 'So To Speak' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection', 'Santa Baby Die Collection', 'Shaker Shapes Merry Christmas Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves', 'Santa Baby', 'Mini Basic Banners III', 'So To Speak' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Elves Die Collection', 'Santa Baby Die Collection', 'Mini Basic Banners Die' & 'So To Speak Die Collection' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

At ages nine and ten, Jasmine and Owen are adamant they still believe in Santa Claus (I suspect they could be humouring their parents!), but it is a sign of the times when they ask me when I'll be emailing their lists to him! hahaha

Happy Wednesday, I hope it is a good one for you :) xx

11 comments:

Tanja said...

love those cards - especially the one with the pile of presents

Lindsey said...

Seriously, you are making THE CUTEST Christmas cards. Seeing you post all these fabulous cards lately is making me smile lots. If taking a break from the store means seeing more of your creations, I'll take it. :)

Teresa Doyle said...

These are all just adorable. I love cute Christmas cards and these are certainly CUTE! TFS!

Susi K. said...

Wow, you're really making inroads on your holiday card stash, Stephanie! They're all so beautiful!

Maureen Reiss said...

Wow! WOW!! W*O*W!!!!!

sheila said...

Stunning cards so cute crafting hugs xxx

Maye M.L said...

Magnificent cards, Stephanie. Your talent for creating elegant and fabulous designs is awe inspiring. thanks for the inspiration. Cheers!

Karen L K said...

Cute Santa stories. Also really great cards!

Dora said...

Beautiful cards!!

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a lovely collection of cards. Aw I bet they are so looking forward to Christmas aren't they, I know what I was like at that age !

Brandi lynn said...

Hi! I love this card! The coloring is beautiful and the card is adorable! What pencils did you use to color the elves and Santa?