Thursday, September 1

September Release Teaser Time Day 1


When did it become September already?!  I was up late last night hand sewing name tags onto what seemed like millions of individual peices of school uniform, in preparation for the children's return to school next week...now there's a fun job! lol

We have eight new stamp sets on the way this month and if you haven't already seen them on Facebook and Instagram, here are the little snippets of what's in store...

All In Onesie Halloween A6 stamp set:

Best Halloween mini A7 stamp set:

Cute Cubs A6 stamp set:

Feeling Frightful mini A7 stamp set:

Forest Friends A6 stamp set:

Layered Wreath A6 stamp set:

Let's Prance mini A7 stamp set:

On Thin Ice A6 stamp set:

It's just me, Debby, Michelle and Keren in the mood for teasing this month so please come and keep us company over the next few days, I promise we'll do our very best to keep you suitably entertained ;) haha! 

Have a wonderful Thursday and I hope to see you here tomorrow - thank you!! :D x

12 comments:

scrappyscrapbookin said...

These stamps look so cute. I can't wait to see the projects.

sheila said...

Beautiful cute teasers cannot wait for some more hugs xxx

vinita jain said...

Look so cute, excited to see!

Linby said...

ooh I can see two I want straightaway from the peeks.

Esther said...

Oh my goodness, these look AMAZING! I'm so excited to see the full release. Eeeek!

cm said...

Oh, you are really teasing this time! That little deer in the Let's Prance set has caught my eye!
Hugs~c

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Cuteness !

Lisa Petrella said...

These sneak peeks are so cute! Can't wait to see this release!!

Craftychris said...

A definite cute alert! xxx

Ruby N said...

These are the cutest peeks ever!!! Looking forward to seeing all the inspiration this week. Miss joining the fun <3

Maureen Reiss said...

Oh MY!! These look super cute!!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the peeks!