Sunday, May 3

May Release Teaser Time Day 3

I didn't think I'd be joining in with the teasers this month (having left everything to the last minute as usual), but I surprised myself by being quite productive yesterday...


These mini note cards measure just 8cm x 12cm...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Scribbled Flowers' / Other - Ranger Liquid Pearls 'White Opal'

Supplies: Stamps - 'Ribbon Flowers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Ribbon Flowers Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 'Polka Mon Amie' / Other - Ranger Liquid Pearls 'White Opal'

Supplies: Stamps - 'Ribbon Flowers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Bracket Edges Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 'Polka Mon Amie'

Supplies: Stamps - 'Ribbon Flowers' / Other - Ranger Liquid Pearls 'White Opal'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'My Hero' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'My Hero Die Collection' / Stencils - Tim Holtz 'Dot Fade' / Other - Wendy Vecchi Embossing Paste White

Now I've started (and admittedly reluctantly, everyone knows I'm a one trick pony who hates to try anything new or different!), I can't stop making shaker cards...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'My Hero' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'My Hero Die Collection'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Other - Lucy Abrams Sequin Shaker Mix 'Phosphorescence'

One of the reason's I can't stop making shaker cards is because I am head over heels in love with Lucy Abrams' Sequin Shaker Mixes - they are absolutely stunning (just like the lady herself!) and I am delighted and honored to be stocking them (currently at an introductory price for a limited time only!).


Now you have gotten my samples out of the way, please head on over to the real stars of each release, the sensational Design Team:


We're off to Toy's R Us shortly because Jasmine received a Headmistress commendation for her holiday homework (commendation for the fact she actually did it for once probably haha!), followed by a trip into Central London for lunch and dinner to celebrate Dean's recent (and upcoming - so exciting!) career advancements, there's no stopping him at the moment and I'm so proud!

I hope you have a fantastic Sunday and as always, thank you for looking in on me :) xo

24 comments:

Cornelie said...

How do you mean productive?! Wow, great cards! But I love the shaker card!!

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely....and very productive.

Eve Maynard said...

Congratulations to you all - you are all a very talented family!

Hope you have a lovely weekend and I can't wait for the new release!
xx

Melly Moo said...

Such great cards, well done! Hope you have a lovely day out! Rebecca x

Craftyfield said...

Indeed you were on a roll! And they are all fantastic cards!

Mary J said...

All really fab, Stephanie!

Ruthich said...

These are gorgeous. I think I'm going to have to set my alarm so I don't miss out on the new dies and the shaker mixes :)

Louise said...

wow..these are lovely. the notelets are so pretty and the shaker is fab xx

cm said...

WOW! Much to applaud in your post today, Stephanie...your gorgeous cards (very productive, indeed!), your daughter's commendation (quite the honour) and your husband's career advancements (compulsory celebration required *grin*). You've started my Sunday with a smile!
Hugs~c

Neets B said...

You say you have no samples and then bam....all these beauties appear! Fabulous as always, Steph. Loving those scribbed flowers xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Looking as fabulous as ever Stephanie! As always, I will be 'camping' out on the doorstep on Tuesday . . . just waiting! Hope you're having a lovely weekend! Hazel xx

Judith said...

Again, I am impressed by the variation of stamps and cards. Love the aqua blue cards (-:

Maggie C said...

How lovely. What a blessing it is to have something to celebrate. We love doing that in our family too. Great cards and really making me hope that I get these sets on Tuesday. xx Margaret

Lucy Abrams said...

Such gorgeous cards. You are AMAZING!!!

The Crafty Pink Girl said...

Simply beautiful and so pretty, this month's release is wonderful.

Well done Stephanie and the team xxxx

Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

Yiming said...

Oh the shaker card -- can't wait to get these awesome dies! Already put some gorgeous sequins in my shopping basket, just waiting for the release day and I'm good to go. Have a lovely afternoon. x

Mandy said...

It's amazing how you put all these fabulous designs together Stephanie in such a short amount of time. Love each and everyone. xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Kim Heggins said...

So many fabulous cards...so amazing!

Penny said...

I love the scribbled flowers! What sweet cards :)

Pam said...

o many beautiful cards! Love them.

loulou said...

Very productive card making. Love those beautiful florals. Congrats on all the family achievements.

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie. Congratulations to Jasmine! :) xx

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful creations!! I love those shaker sequin mixes!!! And congratulations on all of the good things happening for your family!! Such wonderful news!!!