Monday, May 4

May Release Teaser Time Day 4

Welcome back!  It's a Bank Holiday here in the UK and surprisingly the sun is shining (very unusual for a May Bank Holiday!) so a day out to take advantage of this anomaly is on the cards lol  

Before I go, here are few more samples I wanted to share...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'April Showers Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'April Showers Die' & 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Sky's The Limit Additions' & 'My Hero' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Sky's The Limit Die Collection' & 'My Hero Die Collection' / Other - WOW! Embossing Powder 'Bright White'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Everything Changes' & 'Ribbon Flowers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Everything Changes Die Collection' & 'Shaker Shapes Diamond Thanks Die' / Pattern Paper - MME 'Necessities Wood'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Delightful Day' & 'Basic Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Delightful Day Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 'Snap Color Vibe' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

I'm still struggling with my Mojo but a bunch of ladies who have no problem in that area are the Design Team, they never disappoint!


Right, we're off out to enjoy the sunshine, while it lasts!  Happy Monday, I hope your week is fabulous :) x

15 comments:

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

I'm jumping up and down with excitement, waiting for the release! Fabulous, fabulous cards Stephanie . . . can't wait! Hazel xx

Craftyfield said...

Your cards are wonderful even without mojo! Wish I could say the same of mine...

loulou said...

Fantastic cards. Looking forward to the April Showers add on.

Jane said...

Wonderful and perfect for a sunny bank holiday. We're enjoying lunch in the garden. ..bliss x

Michelle Short said...

Your mojo looks like it is working to me! ;) Great cards Stephanie, have a great day! xx

cm said...

Based on these fabulous cards, I think your Mojo is in fine working order! Your showcases are gorgeous...especially the butterfly card! We know what I have my eye on! Enjoy your holiday in the sun!
Hugs~c

Ruthich said...

Absolutely stunning as usual. Can't wait for the release :) xx

Marlou McAlees said...

More fabulous creations Steph xx

sheila said...

Fabulous cards one Is never disappointed with your creations happy Monday xxx

Anne said...

All your cards are so beautiful and I love that sky blue paper you have used! The colour combos are great! Superb! Beautiful stamps, beautiful dies. Bravo!

The Crafty Pink Girl said...

Stephanie these samples are fabulous and I am loving the May releases. As you know I love your products so much.

Keep up the great work
Hugs
Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

Judith said...

No mojo? I haven't noticed. Your cards are fabulous!!!

Mary J said...

Another set of gorgeous cards!

Neets B said...

More beautiful samples, Steph. Can't wait to see the full reveal today :) I hope the sun continued yesterday, we had rain down here, very disappointing xx

Penny said...

I love the fonts you have chosen, so pretty!