Friday, May 1

May Release Teaser Time Day 1


It's teaser time again and I have to admit I'm very excited about this release!  Not only do we have seven new stamps sets (four with new coordinating die collections and two that coordinate with existing dies), there is also an assortment of new standalone dies, including a collection by the wonderful Lucy Abrams!

Here is a little snippet of things to come...

April Showers Additions:

Delightful Day:

Everything Changes:

My Hero:

Ribbon Flowers:

Scribbled Flowers:

Sky's the Limit Additions:

I'm super happy that Rebecca Hoy agreed to stay on with us this month, she was so amazing in April that I just couldn't let her go just yet ;)  My mojo is a little off at the moment so I may take a back seat this month, confident in the knowledge that the marvellous Design Team will pick up the slack (and then some!) so be sure to pop in on us over the next few days - we will be glad of your company!  In the meantime, have a fabulous Friday :D xoxo

19 comments:

Ruthich said...

Yippeeeee! Looks exciting and yummy :)

Marlou McAlees said...

I look forward as always seeing all your new release Steph and you do have a very talented design team :) have a fab weekend xx

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Can't wait . . . I'm always queuing on the doorstep . . . and as soon as they open . . . I'm in, and usually end up buying most of them, if not all! Love CB! Hazel xx

sheila said...

Another sneak peek into May's teasers how lucky we crafters are xxx

Ksenija Rizova said...

Can't wait to see the released products! Will you re-stock the existing lines also?

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Looking stunning as always Stephanie ... and here's me trying to be good!!!

Lisa Petrella said...

Oh my! These sneak peeks look fabulous!! Can't wait to see the new release!

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

ohh, exiting to hear about the new assortment of standalone dies....can't wait to see what you present this time :-)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Looks like another awesome release~

cm said...

I'm already waiting in line!! The peeks are tempting me...
Hugs~c

Judith said...

I am excited (-:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very exciting!

Christine said...

I can't wait to see the new Father's Day set.

Penny said...

Super, I can't wait to see all the new sets and cards!

Craftyfield said...

Can't wait for the reveal...

Louise B said...

Looking forward to seeing what new goodies you have for us this month!

Pam said...

I'm super excited to see these!

Cindy Lovell said...

Loving the peeks,as always!!

loulou said...

Like the peeks. Looking forward to seeing the full reveal.