Tuesday, May 5

May Release Teaser Time Day 5

Just squeezing in a few more super quick and simple samples before the full reveal later on today...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Delightful Day' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Delightful Day' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Everything Changes' / Ink Pads - Radiant Neon 

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Everything Changes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Everything Changes Die Collection'

And I'm happy to say I'm not on my own, the wonderful Design Team are doing all they can to tempt you as well ;) tee hee...


I'll be back shortly to share with you the new release in it's entirety and I hope that you will return later on, see you soon! :) x

9 comments:

sheila said...

Beautiful cards lovely stamps as always happy crafting hugs xxx

Mandy said...

Absolutely stunning! x

Ruthich said...

Need more butterflies, clearly.... Beautiful! Will be back later on! Xx

Michelle Short said...

Another collection of stunning cards Stephanie! So beautiful! xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Absolutely beautiful :) xx

Lin said...

I'm anxiously awaiting the reveal of the flowers in the jar!!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Will be queuing on your 'doorstep' at 21:50 . . . great cards as ever Stephanie! Hazel xx

cm said...

Stunning and inspiring, Stephanie! Excited to see the full reveal..
Hugs~c

Cornelie said...

O, I missed these beauties!! O, what a graet cards are these!!