Wednesday, April 1

April Release Teaser Time Day 1


Thank you so much for checking in on me today, I'm so sorry for the lack of activity on the blog, more than anyone, I wish I had time to create and share regularly!  I'm away at the moment and have scheduled all my Teaser Time posts, so fingers crossed everything shows up and at the right times lol

There are seven new stamp sets, all with coordinating dies, being released on April 5th and once again, I'm here on day one with a few little teasers to kick things off...

A Little Something:

Accent It:

Best Dad:

Keep In Touch:

Life & Laughter:

Simply Scrumptious:

Sugar & Spice:

I'm so lucky (& delighted) to have Rebecca Hoy of Melly Moo Papercrafting joining us, not to mention the wonderful Nicole Picadura who is still with us this month :)  Please join me, the Design Team and our two lovely Guest Designers for the duration of Teaser Time - I promise there will be plenty of wonderful things to see!

8 comments:

Cornelie said...

I don't like this little teasers...;-))
I like to see more hihi, ok ok, I have to be patient...
See you tommorrow!!

Susan said...

Lovely to hear from you Stephanie - can't wait to see more! X

Ruthich said...

Enjoy your time off, you deserve it. Looking forward to seeing more over the next few days.

sheila said...

Looking forward to more new products hugs xxx

Judith said...

... I am excited, I hardly can't wait until tomorrow (-;

Crafty Math Chick said...

YAAY! Teaser Time! :)

cm said...

Oh my....you know what teasers mean! Excited to see the full reveals! Hope that wherever you are, fun times are being had!
Hugs~c

Cindy Lovell said...

This is going to be another amazing release Stephanie and Jenny!!! Love all the sneak peeks i've seen so far!! Beautiful from you and the team! Wished i'de had more time,but with the girls home and redoing their rooms,i hardly get any time on the computer!!
Wish you a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!!
Cindy