Friday, April 3

April Release Teaser Time Day 3

I'm so happy you decided to return today to see more of our April products in action, fingers crossed you like my cards...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious' & 'Diagonal Stripes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Simply Scrumptious Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Life & Laughter' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Life & Laughter Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Life & Laughter' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Life & Laughter Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Once again, the Design Team have worked their magic to make the products shine, please head on over and be sure to thank them for me ;)


Hopefully you've enjoyed your visit, if you have, please come back tomorrow because I have more to share :)

17 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie xx

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

So pretty with the strawberry flowers and the strawberries, yummy :-)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Love your cards Stephanie, you design the sweetest wreath and floral images!

Neets B said...

More scrummy samples. 'Fingers crossed you like my cards'....you've no idea how much we all love them! xx

Amy Adams (aka Scrapitgal) said...

Loving the wreath - so pretty.

Elaine said...

The most gorgeous collection of cards. Love them x

Thea said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie, a lot of inspiration! Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Thea

Tamara King said...

Love the font of the sentiments on the last 2 cards & the wreaths are gorgeous. I feel yet another purchase in a few days! X

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful cards! I am loving the looks of the new Simply Scrumptious set!!!

sheila said...

How beautiful are these cards so simple but stunning cannot wait to order xxx

Ruthich said...

These are so delicious, I'm likely to stamp strawberries on everything from now on :)

Alanna said...

Fabulous cards Stephanie. I love the strawberry set.

cm said...

You can uncross your fingers now, Stephanie...your cards are resounding delights, showcasing sets that I'm crushing over and smitten by! Gorgeousness all around!
Hugs~c

Cornelie said...

Nice again...

Craftyfield said...

Berry beautiful cards!

Vivienne Holden said...

I've just GOTTA have that Simply Scrumptious set or I'll throw me toys out of me pram! LOL Fabulous card using that fabulous set! xxx

Claire Boyd said...

So pretty & very summery. I always like wreath designs all year round & not just at Christmas