Tuesday, March 3

March Release Teaser Time Day 3

I have really enjoyed making my samples this month, I don't have much time to stamp these days and I've missed it!


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bookworm Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Book Worm Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die'; EK Success Circle Punch / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Book token holders...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bookworm Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Book Worm Die Collection' & 'Long Flag Die'; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Tags / Bookmarks...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bookworm Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Book Worm Die Collection', 'Long Flag Die' & 'Rounded Tag Die' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Flower Blocks' & 'All Occasion Sentiments' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Flower Blocks Die'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Flower Blocks' & 'Sentimental Type/ Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Tag Along Die Collection'

A spot of heat embossing...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mr & Mrs' 

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Mr & Mrs'

I am delighted to report that the following lovely ladies are joining me with the teasers today, please send them my love as you pass through ;)


Cheerio for now, I will be back tomorrow and you are most welcome to stop by then :) xoxo

20 comments:

Melodie Hunt said...

Beautiful cards and lots of inspiration, Stephanie. The Flower Blocks look gorgeous black on white with the pops of colour XxXxX

cm said...

Another round of cards that inspire ahhhhh...and AWE! Fun, fresh and always, always, your signature 'touch of class' style. Those bookworms really are cuties...
Hugs~c

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

Ohhh, the black & white card is gorgeous!

Cornelie said...

Nice nice nice!!!

Ruthich said...

The bookworm ones are genius. Lovely!

Craftyfield said...

The Bookworm stamps and dies are great, fun and witty and just plain different!

I Card Everyone said...

I am so thankful that I've created a family of readers, Stephanie - that book worm has a home here!!
=] Michele

Jane said...

Wow beautiful DT makes....Bookworm is definately on my wishlist!!

Judith said...

The Bookworms are cute and the flowers lovely :-)

Mary J said...

They are all gorgeous, Stephanie!

Anne said...

Wowza you have been busy! Beautiful, gorgeous creations, one and all. I love the variation in strong designs and delicate colours. Beautiful! Bravo!
How is young Jasmine BTW?

Marion said...

Lovely fresh and contemporary designs. You amaze me with your ability to come up with something new and inspiring every release. Love your cards and hope you find more time to stamp in your busy life. X

Neets B said...

Wow, you really are a crafting machine when it comes to these samples each month. I love your unmistakable style, Steph, and the lovely bright colours you always put together. Just gorgeous! xx

sheila said...

Wonderful cards such lovley inspiration crafting hugs xxx

Graciellie Ch said...

I just wanted to say how much I love your cards!!! Wow, really fun, pretty and neat!!! I had to come take a closer look once I received your newsletter! Hugs, Gracie.

Petra Swart said...

Love your beautiful cards, Stephanie!!!
Have a great day!!

Susi Kelly said...

Gorgeous cards, Stephanie - loving those Flower Block images!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful cards! I really like your new releases! The little bookworm is adorable!

Lindsey said...

So excited about these new stamps. Your "You Make Me Happy" trio is gorgeous, but I love them all!

Ginny said...

The bookworm is adorable, and the flower blocks have endless possibilities! Mr & Mrs. is such an eye-catcher with the white embossing on black - gorgeous! You and your DT are big-time teasers!!