Thursday, April 2

April Release Teaser Time Day 2

I'm late (what's new?!) but I'm here and I hope you like my samples for today...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something' & 'Sugar & Spice' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something Die Collection' & 'Sugar & Spice Die Collection'

 Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something' & 'Sugar & Spice' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something Die Collection' & 'Sugar & Spice Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Little Something' & 'Sugar & Spice' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Scalloped Tag Die', 'A Little Something Die Collection' & 'Sugar & Spice Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Accent It' & 'It's Your Birthday' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Accent It Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Accent It' & 'Sugar & Spice' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Accent It Die Collection'

I was a little bit rushed with my samples this month and I'm not too happy with the photographs (am I ever? lol) but luckily for me, I have a team of super talented pros backing me up each month ;)


That's all for today, but there will be more to see tomorrow, so please, please, pretty please come back then :)  Have a wonderful Thursday everyone! xxx

17 comments:

Ruthich said...

Lovely!

I Card Everyone said...

I'll be back... love your teases!
=] Michele

Judith said...

Gorgeous cards and beautiful designed stamps, Stephanie!

Hayley Q. said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie! Cant wait to see this release :) x

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful cards Stephanie, just stunning! xx

Thea said...

Beautiful Stephanie! I realy love your stamps. I just got my order. Thank you so much for the quick delivery. I order it on last sunday and today i got it!

Hugs Thea
(The Netherlands)

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful cards and tags!

sheila said...

Beautiful cards tags stamps happy crafting xxx

Mary-Anne V said...

wonderful floral cards and tags.

cm said...

Gorgeous creations, Stephanie...and yes, more than one is calling my name!!
Hugs~c

Elaine said...

Amazing cards, the stamps and dies look great x

Cornelie said...

Each card...nice!!
Happy easter!

Neets B said...

Fabulous samples as always and loving these new sets. Can't wait to see more xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous as always xx

Claire Boyd said...

Beautiful tags, they really caught my eye

Cindy Dy said...

When someone writes an article he/she keeps the thought of a user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. Therefore that’s why this post is outstanding.Thanks!

Bubble
www.gofastek.com

Silvia Jacinto said...

Hi, just passing by to see something very interesting and gladly I've found it here. Thank you for your wonderful article it really helped me a lot. You can also visit my site if you have time.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com