Pages

Saturday, February 17

May All Your Wishes Come True

Another card I forgot to blog last week, the children were on half term break from school so I was kept busy, keeping them busy!

Stamps - Fun On The Farm, So To Speak & Just Saying / Dies - Fun On The Farm Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Stitched Hearts / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic / Colouring Medium - Zig Clean Color Real Brush

We are popping out for a spot of lunch before a trip to the cinema, which usually means I get a couple of hours sleep (ha!) but we are seeing Black Panther today, which looks amazing so I may stay awake for this one lol  We will end the day with dinner at our favourite restaurant which sums up a typical Saturday for the Wincotts.  Hope you have a fabulous weekend, thank you so much for spending a few minutes of it here on my blog :)

Stephanie xx