Pages

Monday, August 21

You're So Very Tweet

Another dreary Monday morning, what I wouldn't give to be somewhere hot and sunny right now!

Stamps - Some Birdie Loves You & Into The Woods / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Some Birdie Loves You Die Collection'; MFT Frames / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers / Other - White Embossing Powder; Black Twine

Jenny has informed me that due to an unexpectedly busy August, she is now in a position to bring back existing coordinating dies and gradually introduce them for the newer stamps.  This is a welcome surprise for me personally, as much as I find fussy cutting very therapeutic, I am a big fan of dies!  This was not an option Jenny originally envisaged possible, especially not so soon, and we have our amazing customers to thank for that - THANK YOU!!!! :D

Hope your Monday is as stress free as possible ;) lol

Stephanie x