Thursday, August 10

Heartfelt Thanks

Another quick card from me, and when I say quick, I'm referring to my part...I'm sure Jenny (who did the colouring) would disagree haha!

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'One In A Million', 'Banner Basics' & 'Tiny Type' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark Pad / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder; White Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by today, it's always a pleasure to have your company ;)

Stephanie xxx

3 comments:

Tanja said...

so pretty

madhatter said...

Absolutely amazing card. The colouring is fabulous and I would love to see a video with some flower colouring. Please.
Crafty hugs
Tracey.x

Susi K. said...

What a lovely card, with beautiful accents and colouring! The white gel dots and white space left on your petals/greenery are fabulous touches!