Wednesday, July 26

With Love From Our Family To Yours

I remember being so happy when this set came out because I absolutely adore meerkats, and it's still one of my favourite sets to date...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Got Your Back' & 'Christmas Sparkle' / Pattern Paper & Dies - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

It's my daughter Jasmine's 10th birthday today, double figures already, I don't know where the time has gone!  She's having a party on Saturday but Dean's taken the day off work today and we're all heading to her favourite tearoom this morning for a birthday breakfast :)

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, thanks a million for stopping by :D

Stephanie xoxo


4 comments:

Elaine said...

Beautiful card. Happy birthday Jasmine enjoy the breakfast x

Anne said...

Another beautiful card! I love the way you colour and cannot wait for your tutorial!!! I hope Jasmine had a super day yesterday, 10 is such an important birthday! Our sonwas 10 last year and this year he goes to secondary school, (college in France). They do grow up so quickly! How lovely that Dean took time off work and you all had a celebratory tea time!!!! Belated Birthday wishes Jasmine!

Craftychris said...

Stunning card! Love the meerkats! I hope you all had a lovely birthday breakfast yesterday! xxx

Mary-Anne V said...

Cute card. Hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday!