Monday, July 24

Love With All Your Heart

It's been a while since I've done any background stamping, it takes more patience and precision than I normally have but I gave it a go this weekend and even threw in some heat embossing while I was at it...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Heart Confetti' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops; VersaMark Pad / Other - White Embossing Powder; Black Twine 

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Star Confetti' & 'Christmas Sparkle' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark Pad / Other - White Embossing Powder; Black Twine 

My husband and I don't share many interests but one thing we do have in common is that we love to eat!  We are dining at Heston Blumenthal's restaurant The Fat Duck later this week, it's taken us more than a year to finally get a table and I couldn't be more excited :D

Thank you for popping by and if possible, I hope you have a fantastic Monday!

Stephanie xxx

3 comments:

Linda Harris said...

Fabulous cards. Hope you enjoy your evening out and it is everything you hoped for and worth the wait.

madhatter said...

Absolutely fabulous cards Stephanie and more to add on the shopping list. Enjoy your evening.
Love Tracey.x

Craftychris said...

Wow! These cards are truly fabulous! I hope your meal was awesome! xxx