Pages

Thursday, June 22

Tickled Pink We're Friends

Being socially awkward and a little bit reclusive, I don't have many friends, but the few I do have (the ones who have incredible patience and the endurance to persevere with a lost cause like me haha) I hold incredibly dear and appreciate immensely!

Stamps - Fluffy Flamingos / Dies - Fluffy Flamingos Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Pierced Rectangles / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

Dean (who does the school runs normally) is away on business again, so the children are staying with my sister (again) because she's lives two minutes from the school and it saves me two hours of driving.  This being the case, I'm currently doing a Brigitte Jones, sitting on the sofa in my pyjamas singing 'All By Myself' at the top of my voice, only difference being I'm sober...oh dear ;) haha!

Happy Thursday, hope it's a good one for you :)

Stephanie xxx