Thursday, June 22

Tickled Pink We're Friends

Being socially awkward and a little bit reclusive, I don't have many friends, but the few I do have (the ones who have incredible patience and the endurance to persevere with a lost cause like me haha) I hold incredibly dear and appreciate immensely!

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fluffy Flamingos' / Dies & Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fluffy Flamingos' & 'Sweet Sentiments Plus' / Dies - Lawn Fawn / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Faber Castell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; Black Twine

Dean (who does the school runs normally) is away on business again, so the children are staying with my sister (again) because she's lives two minutes from the school and it saves me two hours of driving.  This being the case, I'm currently doing a Brigitte Jones, sitting on the sofa in my pyjamas singing 'All By Myself' at the top of my voice, only difference being I'm sober...oh dear ;) haha!

Happy Thursday, hope it's a good one for you :)

Stephanie xxx

4 comments:

Kathy H said...

You make me laugh! Thank you! I love your cute flamingos and always adorable cards!

Teresa Cherka said...

Hi there, love your blog posts. They make me giggle. Your product is amazing and the cards you produce are inspiring. I live in Canada and will be trying to decide which stamp sets to buy without breaking the bank (I have to limit myself as I seem lately to be more of a craft supply collector than a craft supply user). Thanks for sharing your creativity. Take care.

Juls said...

These are really fun xx

Susi K. said...

At times, it can sure be lonely without kids around - and at others, completely chaotic! Seems you're making use of your "free time" making some lovely cards. Such gorgeous colouring (as always) that makes these flamingos look like they are dancing off the page ... umm, I mean, cardstock. Perfect creations for special friends.