Pages

Thursday, June 29

Home Is Where You Are

I'm still on a diet and a huge box of assorted sweets arrived this morning for a 'candy bar' I'm putting together for my daughter's upcoming birthday party, my will power is fast diminishing!  Only one (or two...dozen ha!) won't hurt right? ;)

Stamps - Garden Gnomes, Peekaboo & Be Lucky / Dies - Lawn Fawn Grass & Fence/ Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkadoo Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Garden Gnomes / Dies - MFT Grass / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkadoo Stamping Mask Paper

Just me in an empty house at the moment so I had a terrible nights sleep, I might try and catch a quick power nap before attempting anything too taxing.

Happy Thursday and thank you for stopping by :)

Stephanie xxx