Thursday, September 3

September Release Teaser Time Day 3

It's a bit chilly where I am this morning, Autumn is well and truly here and I am tempted to switch the central heating on!  Speaking of which, I have some suitably themed Autumnal cards to share with you today...

 

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Autumn' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches Autumn Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches: Autumn' & 'Tiny Trees' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'In Stitches Autumn Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Sweater Weather'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Believe' & 'Spring Blooms II'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Believe' & 'Background Builder'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Warm Solutions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Warm Solutions Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Warm Solutions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Warm Solutions Die Collection'

And of course, the positively lovely Design Team ladies are joining me today with more to share, I know they'd be delighted to have you pay a visit:


Thank you once again for your time and I hope to see you back tomorrow...until then, have a fabulous day! :) x

18 comments:

scrappyscrapbookin said...

Awesome cards, I am loving the sneak peak. Can not wait to see more. :)Cherie

Whippet Wonder! said...

Ohh the teacups are lovely! I will be getting them! Sue

Shirley said...

Neat cards. I really like all the colors and sentiments you used.

Ruth said...

One teacups and that Bronte sentiment are fabulous. I shall definitely be getting those. Xx

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous! Love the fall inspired and tea cards!!!!!

Michelle Short said...

Gorgeous cards, Stephanie xx

Carola said...

Stephanie, these are again very pretty cards. I like the images, the colours and all the beautiful sentiments. I look forward to seeing more!

Diane Jaquay said...

Love these, they're all so wonderfully clean and crisp, love your style!

angela pike said...

Wow wow and wow again more beautiful cards cant wait for them to be released x Thanks for the sneaky peek :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, these are gorgeous! Love seeing the sneak peeks!

sheila said...

Beautiful samples looking forward to the launch day hugs xxx

Lisa Petrella said...

Lovin' the looks of those Autumn-themed goodies! And the teacups and sentiment are just darling too!!!

Elaine said...

More beautiful inspiration x

Anja Curvers said...

Wow awesome love everything.

Maye M.L said...

Gorgeous images!

loulou said...

Beautiful autumn foliage and lovely uplifting sentiments.

cm said...

I'm 'falling' for the leaves, Stephanie. My dad, years ago, transplanted an oak tree into our yard, after bringing it from his home province of Manitoba. It started out as a single twig, with two of the biggest leaves I've ever seen! Now, it's a tall sturdy oak...much like my dad was. When he passed away in December, we chose an urn with oak leaves. It's gorgeous, actually. Thank you for those leaves...and the memories. Of course, I adore the other cards too...oodles!
Hugs~c

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the teacups and the flowers xxx