Wednesday, September 2

September Release Teaser Time Day 2

There are quite a few new sets this month (blame Jenny, she designs them and there's no stopping her at the moment!) so I have a lot to cram in over these next few days, starting with this little assortment...

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals Die Collection' & 'On The Line Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals' & 'Diagonal Stripes'/ Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Arctic Animals Die Collection' & 'Decorative Mat Die' / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn 6x6 Pad 'Let's Bokeh In The Snow' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Eye On You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Eye On You Die'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Eye On You' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Eye On You Die'


Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Things' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Things Die Collection' / Pattern Paper - My Minds Eye 6 x 6 Paper Pad 'Essentials Wood'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Things' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Little Things Die Collection' & 'Post It Stamp Die'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Little Things'

As always, I am super duper excited to see what the magnificent design team have come up with, I'll race you to the following blogs ;) lol


No rest for the wicked, I have several more sets to play with, so I will bid you farewell and hope that you a good day.  I will also respectfully request that you return tomorrow (but only if you want to!) lol  Thanks a million :D xoxo

18 comments:

Michelle Short said...

OW! You have been busy, Stephanie! I love them all! xx

loulou said...

Oh the Arctic animals are so cute!

sheila said...

Wow love the cute animals and the acorns enjoy crafting I've just got my sale parcel so I will craft a little too looking forward to 4 September for the full launch hugs xxx

Marianne said...

You're on a roll here. love those sweet Arctic critters.

Carola said...

Wow, Stephanie, so many beautiful cards, I like them all! You've really been very busy and with each new set you created wonderful cards. I already know that my favourite set will be the one with the arctic animals, I just love those animals very much. And I love the "cool dude" with the sunglasses, that looks just great.

cm said...

Well, here you go again: creating cards that tempt in every way possible! Those Arctic Animals are beyond darling; the eye-balls, clever and the leaves simply lovely nods to autumn. Another round of amazing happening here!
Hugs~c

Yiming said...

Can't stop smiling at these critter and these little elements you can put on them, just too cute. Quite like the freaky eye and the sentiment, made me laugh. Well done you Stephanie for the inspiration and well done Jenny, for making us happy.

Lisa Petrella said...

Love those arctic animals!!! SO CUTE!

Elaine said...

Gorgeous makes. You have been busy. Can't wait to see more x

Craftyfield said...

Wonderfully sweet and funny sets. Off to see more too..

jamie vanskiver said...

I absolutely adore those lil critters! Love the fonts and sentiments :)

Anja Curvers said...

Awesome great cards I love those critters they are the cutest.

Sue said...

WOW! These look amazing!
Sue xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love seeing these cute critters! I love those leaves and acorns too! Fabulous new release!

Diane Jaquay said...

Almost too much adorableness to take in, loving these new stamps!!

Ainslee Nolan said...

Those little animals are so cute!

madhatter said...

Hi guys
I can see I'm going to have a real hard time choosing which sets to buy this month. The design team don't help either because the cards are so gorgeous each day, I keep changing my mind.
Fab job Jenny. Keep going.
xx

Craftychris said...

Fab array of cards - love the critters! xxx