Monday, April 14

Happy Stampers North West Stamping Workshop

I was very lucky to be invited by the Happy Stampers North West group to run a stamping workshop on the Sunday after their Stamping Festival (where Clearly Besotted had a little stand) for 28 of their members.  I was joined by Aimes and Caryn (who took lead on the day because I'm quite shy in real life lol) and a wonderful time was had by all!

Here are the projects that were made on the day....


A matching box (containing chocolate mini eggs - yum!)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'A Basket Full' & 'Hoppy Easter' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'A Basket Full Die Collection','Hoppy Easter Die Collection' & 'Tag along Die Collection'

A little assortment of butterfly (what else? lol) cards....





All wrapped up in a matching gift box....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Butterfly Wishes' & 'A Little Sentimental' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Wishes Die Collection'

Our little stand at the Stamping Festival the day before....



Reunited with the girls (what fun we had that weekend!!)....


The children are into the third week of their Easter break which means the usual circuit of theme parks (we certainly take full advantage of our annual Merlin Passes!)....it was Chessington at the weekend, Thorpe Park tomorrow, Legoland on Thursday and finishing off with a weekend at Alton Towers - phew!

Thank you so much for passing through today and I hope you have a fantastic week :) xoxo

P.S.  The entries for the Spring themed challenge are all utterly delightful, I've been marvelling at the spectacular array of loveliness - thank you so much!!

25 comments:

БаНдИтКа said...

Butterflies are gorgeous!!!!

Marianne said...

You have made some beautiful cards again Stephanie

scrappyjacky said...

A gorgeous array....lucky Happy Stampers.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow looking good great cards and I can imagine you girls had a great time. Enjoy your time at the theme parks sounds great.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Fantastic and gorgeous makes Stephanie ... so sad I missed the recent festival but hope you'll be back again soon. x

cm said...

I'm green with envy at those fortunate to meet and craft with you in person! Where is that Star Trek transporter when you need it!! The projects - jaw-dropping, breath-taking, awe-inspiring gorgeous! Love the butterflies immensely (I have Butterfly wishes on my wish list - amongst several other things!) and the Easter card/box is sheer delight! So happy you've shared these with us; my day is sparkling!
c

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

The two gift boxes are totally fab and gorgeous! I would have wished I could have experienced the stand....I can always dream :o)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow those cards are amazing girls and the stand looks fabulous Steph...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Sue said...

WOW! I bet everyone had so much fun! Such stunning creations and gorgeous Springtime colours.
I hope you enjoy the rest of your week having fun with your children.
Sue xx

Kara said...

beautiful...love those butterflies!

Susie Sugar said...

Wow what beautiful things you made !! And lovely spring shades ..... Hope you girls had fun
Hugs Susie xx

~amy~ said...

Fabulous cards...I bet you girls had fun!

Vivienne Holden said...

Well I was one of the lucky ones able to get to the show and spend some time with you Steph. Bet the lucky ladies at the workshop were thrilled with their make and takes. you only have to look at the fabulous goodies that they made! Every one of 'em a delight. Glad you're having a well deserved break with the family. You deserve it! xxx

Aimes said...

Awwwww it seems like so long ago! What an amazing weekend! Roll on October (or next Thurs!!!) ;)

jintyoo7 said...

Wonderful :) Your "little stand" looks fabulous!

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful cards,Stephanie!! And it sounds like you girls had a great time!! Wished i'de be able to meet some girls from the www!!

Helen said...

It was a fantastic class - we all enjoyed it so much.

Helen x

Ginny said...

Gorgeous card projects! So wish I could have gone to the workshop!!!! Happy Easter.

Claire Boyd said...

Great selection of cards. Really like the butterfly one with 6 squares.

vickiscraft said...

Omg ladies, those projects are amazing, think I will have to join the Happy Stampers team....lol x

The Crafty Den said...

I can dream that one day I'll meet you all in person *sigh* x x

Everything looked amazing and the cards were gorgeous x

Carola said...

It looks like you had a wonderful day together and you made some great projects. They are all very beautiful and I can't say which one I like most - probably the box (because of the chocolate eggs in it).

icardeveryone01 said...

I want to join CM in that transporter!! Or a witch like Samantha who could wiggle her nose and make anything happen! Love.

Lizy Bartaby said...

I really love this set of cards Stephanie, and the box is stunning too! I like the window in the box...makes the whole package look really special! :)
Lizy xx

Jeanne J said...

Great post! I love the butterflies and oh my that booth is amazing!