Friday, April 4

April Release Teaser Time Day 4

I think this is the first month where I genuinely thought I wouldn't get any samples done!!  Adopting the 'clean and simple' approach does have its benefits when you're short on time lol....

Supplies: Stamps - 'Fresh Flowers', 'Background Builder' & 'Fabulous Fuchsias' / Speciality Paper - Simon Says Stamp 'Kraft Woodgrain Cardstock' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fresh Flowers Die Collection' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - 'Fresh Flowers' & 'Take Good Care' / Speciality Paper - DCWV 6x6 Pad 'Adhesive Cork Stack' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fresh Flowers Die Collection' & 'Trellis' / Other - Copic Sketch Markers

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Time To Celebrate' & 'Time To Celebrate Additions' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Time To Celebrate Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fruitilicious' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fruitilicious Die Collection', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Decorative Mat'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fruitilicious' & 'Background Builder' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fruitilicious Die Collection', 'Tag Along Die Collection' & 'Decorative Mat'; Spellbinders Nestabilities 'Standard Circles'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fruitilicious' / Pattern Paper - Simple Stories 6x6 Pad 'Color Vibe' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fruitilicious Die Collection' & 'Scalloped Edges Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fruitilicious', 'A Little Sentimental' & 'Many Messages' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fruitilicious Die Collection'

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Fruitilicious' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Fruitilicious Die Collection'

In hindsight, I don't think it would have mattered if I didn't get any samples done because the Design Team and Guest Designers have been exemplary this month, as you will see if you pay them a visit today:


Full reveal tomorrow, I'd be so grateful (and happy!) if you would take five minutes from your weekend to come back and take a look!  Until then, happy Friday - hope it's a good one :D xoxo

32 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

These cards are perfect,Staphnie! I love each one of them! I just love the cute little fruits,sweet!! :)

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Such stunning makes Stephanie - how do you do it?!?!?!? Each one soooooo beautiful and striking. Of course I'll be back tomorrow in fact I'll be clicking refresh on your site until the full reveal is posted!!! Have a good day. xx

Cornelie said...

wauw!! Do I need to say more?!

loulou said...

Stunning cards Stephanie. I don't know how you can hold so much creativity in one mind.

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely cards....especially the clock one.

Anja (scrappie) said...

Lovely cards Stephanie amazing how you managed to do so much in so short time. Love the clock image.

Pia Krogh Larsen said...

I am amazed how you find time to get everything done! Thumbs up from me :)

Susan said...

Stunnalicious Stephanie - I am going to have to stay in on Saturday with my laptop now !!! xx

Mandy said...

Once again amazing creations...I really wish I could create such stunners in so little time! xx

Michelle said...

You have been so busy Stephanie! Another gorgeous bunch of creations, love them! xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!!

pcm said...

love them all!

Sue said...

Another wonderful selection of cards Stephanie, you never disappoint! The flowers are gorgeous and the fruit looks great fun to use. I really love the fonts you use for your sentiments.
Sue xx

Marlou McAlees said...

more stunning cards Steph, perfection xx ♥

cm said...

Every detail on every card = sheer perfection! Awesome new release; awesome inspiration! Excited to the nth degree about the full reveal!
c

Lin said...

Beautiful cards today, Stephanie, but that Lily of the Valley stem has me swooning! It's a favorite of mine, something I associate with my Mom and I must have it!!!

Thordis said...

These cards are SO beautiful. Each and everyone of them :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Stephanie you ended up with so many amazing samples!! Love everyone of these. Fresh Flowers are so gorgeous, love the way you coloured the centre. Awesome cards with Fruitilicious, those banner are fantastic!

Corilyn Noreen said...

These cards are gorgeous!

Craftyfield said...

Fantastic CAS designs, can't wait for the full reveal!

Sharon said...

Super cards, love clean and simple, can't wait for tomoz though not sure my purse is as excited! X

Elaine said...

Brilliant cards yet again , love them x

Mars x said...

Stunning samples, have my reminder set for tomorrow night so I don't miss out again thus mothe - they sell out sooo fast!! Marx xx

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you did get time to make these beauties! The first took my breath away and absolutely sold md on your new florals set and the following samples made me realize that I want this entire release!

Maye M.L said...

Lovely Teaser #4. Those images are just so full of tranquility, and the messages are soothing as well. Cheers!

~ Ali Watson ~ said...

Wow, wow, wow that is all

Ali x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, I love all your cards! I have a favourite - your second card is beautiful! I love that stamp and die from the Fresh Flowers set - another one going on my wish list! Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth S said...

Fabulous cards today, love the new time stamps and dies.

Lizzie xx

Just 4 Challenges said...

Gorgeous samples as always Stephanie and more fabby stamps to temp us this month!Such lovely designs again-love them! :)
Hugs,Nessa xxx

Just 4 Challenges said...

Beautiful creations Stephanie-and such lovely designs for the new sets as always :)
Have yourself a lovely weekend,Nessa xx

Dinesh gir said...

Lol n Troll Network with the Name of Lols Gag where you can find Videos, Gif Images, Troll Images, Prank Peoples, Funny Peoples, funny planet, funny facts, funny cartoons, funny movies pics, iphone funny, funny jokes, Prank Images, Fail Pictures, Epic Pictures, Lols and Gags.
LolsGag.Blogspot.Com

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Adore the new flower set!