Monday, July 8

Butterfly Notes (& A Winner)

With the new release (busiest to date - many thanks!), glorious sunshine and Andy Murray winning Wimbledon (my hubby actually shed a tear - we're an emotional couple lol), the weekend was absolutely delightful!

Here are a few note cards I made a little while back and forgot to share....


Close up....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Butterfly Wishes' & 'With Love' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Wishes Die Collection'; Papertrey Ink Impression Plate 'Tin Types'

The children are on their summer break and I'm thoroughly enjoying their company!  We're not going away but have lots of day trips and weekend breaks planned so it will be extremely quiet here on the blog.

The winner of my little giveaway below is Jacky of Scrappy Jacky (random.org generated number 62).  Thank you very much to you all  for your enthusiastic feedback on the new release, much appreciated!

I will be back on Wednesday with the next Clearly Besotted Challenge and would love for you to join me then - have a great week everyone! :D xxx

P.S. I apologise for being a bad blogger and not returning your comments lately, I wish someone would invent more hours in the day - how hard can it be?!

17 comments:

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Congrats to your winner, and such lovely cards! Can't wait for the new challenge!!!

Amanda said...

Fabulous cards. Just wanted to say how very impressed I was with both the stamps, dies and service from your store. So a big thumbs up from me. Hope you have a wonderful summer with your family. Hugs, Amanda x

Shalu said...

Wow..Simple yet eye catching...loved them...!!

Marlou McAlees said...

gorgeous cards Stephanie, love the pastel colours :) congrats to the winner :) :) enjoy your time off with your family xxx

Jane said...

Must be a man thing, mine got very emotional too!lol

Michelle said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie, love that embossing on the panels. Andy was amazing though wasn't he? Glad you had a lovely weekend. Have a great week too! xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

Gorgeous cards Stephanie. I love the colours and beautiful butterflies
Yes, I enjoyed the tennis too, it was an amazing match. I must admit I did get a bit emotional at the end.
Enjoy spending time with you children, they grow up too quickly.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely cards Steph and such pretty colours, that butterfly set is so useful I love it.

Anne

Anita said...

Beautiful pastel cards!
Enjoy the Summer days with your kids :)
hugs, Anita

scrappyjacky said...

Such beautifully elegant cards.... love them.
So excited to win....thank you....will email you.

shirley-bee said...

Love the pretty pastel butterfly cards!

Karen B said...

Such pretty cards Stephanie. Must admit I could do with about 48 hours in the day.........! Glad you're having a good time with the children off school - enjoy the holidays. Glad the July launch went so well....my goodies arrived yesterday, now all I need is time to play.

Karen x

Cornelie said...

I am still looking for that bottle with time...can't find it ;-)
Your cards are great!
Coming back for the new challenge...

Viv said...

So pretty..as usual Stephanie!
I hope that by the time the new challenge is posted, my bathroom will be finished and I can get rid of the inches of brick and plaster dust all over everything in my craft room and I will be able to play along! xxx

Kim. said...

Gorgeous note cards Steph and congrats on the new release.
I hope you have a lovely few days away and please don't worry about returning comments I know how busy you are.
Kim xXx

jintyoo7 said...

So pretty :)

Yay, happy wind day for Scrappy Jack!

Have fun, Stephanie - time with family is precious!

Mars x said...

Fab new release, got my latest today - stunning jut longing for time to have a play! Thanks so much, Mars x