Pages

Friday, January 11

Sending Love

After several weeks of studiously avoiding my craft room (I made my countdown teaser cards before Christmas), I popped in there yesterday and eased myself back into it by creating these simple cards...

Stamps - With All Your Heart & Tiny Type / Dies - With All Your Heart Die Collection, Flag It Die Collection & Small Frames Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark; VersaMagic Red Magic / Other - White Embossing Powder

Stamps - With All Your Heart, With All Your Heart IIHappy Birthday All / Dies - With All Your Heart Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; & PTI Hybrid Ink

Dean and the children returned to work and school on Tuesday so this week has been a bit tedious and I'm glad it's almost over.  I will admit however, that it has been nice to have a clean and tidy house again, the three of them generated quite a lot of chaos and mess in the last few weeks!

Happy Friday and I hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

Stephanie xxx