Wednesday, September 13

With Love From Our Family To Yours

I have finalised the design for my mass production Christmas card which is suitably quick and easy to make, with not so many layers that it gets expensive to post...

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Christmas Sparkle' / Ink - VersaMark Pad / Other - White, Gold & Silver Embossing Powder

I have to make a few samples with our Simon Says Stamp Stamptember collaboration set and my mind has gone completely blank...I think it's the pressure! lol

Happy hump-day and thank you for stopping by :)

Stephanie xx

5 comments:

Carola said...

Stephanie, these Christmas cards are gorgeous. This afternoon I just put this stamp set (the first edition) onto my desk to make Christmas cards and now you gave me a great inspiration.

Marcea said...

these are so pretty. Hope you are keeping well xxx

Teresa Doyle said...

Stephanie, these are simply stunning. I love this tree and sentiment, just beautiful, very nicely done!

Linny said...

It might be simple but very effective. The images stamp right out from the card! Love it. Linda x

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

Oh ! I love those cards ! This is a pretty simple design but I really love this.