Saturday, November 26

Bah Hum-Pug!

Now I know Clearly Besotted is on a break at the moment, but that hasn't stopped Jenny from doodling in her spare time!  I adore pugs and when she showed me the rough sketches of these following characters, I knew I had to release them in time for Christmas...just so I can use them on my own cards ;)

These stamps are only available from Simon Says Stamp at the moment (sorry!) and here is what the full set looks like...

And here's what I've made with them...

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bah Hum-Pug!' & 'Laugh Out Loud Christmas' / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Series 'Christmas' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bah Hum-Pug!' & 'Best Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Christmas Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles Dies / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bah Hum-Pug!', 'So To Speak' & 'Best Christmas' / Tools - Clearly Besotted 'Best Christmas Die Collection' & 'So To Speak Die Collection'; Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides Dies / Pattern Paper - Echo Park 6x6 Pad Dots & Stripes Series 'Winter' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

 
Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Bah Hum-Pug!/ Tools - Spellbinder Nestabilities 'Standard Circles' / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Other - Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils

Sorry for the lack of activity on the blog at the moment, when I decided to take a break from Clearly Besotted, I had envisaged plenty of spare time to craft...you know what they say about best laid plans ;) lol  And now with Christmas just around the corner, spare time is just a pipe dream!

Well it's moving day for us today so please wish me luck!  Our new house is in the middle of nowhere with no mobile (cellphone) signal and I have no idea when the phone line and internet will be connected...terrifying! lol   Thanks a million for stopping by and have  wonderful weekend! :) xx

19 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

So so cute ! Absolutely love them and Jenny has done an amazing job as always.
I really hope the move all goes ok and you have lots of love and luck in your new home xxx

Marianne said...

Bith the stamps and your cards are adorable...and fun!
Good luck on the move!

Elaine said...

These are wonderful. I wish we could get them here lol. Good luck with the move xx

jc2711 said...

Hi Stephnaie

Love the cards!! Hope the move goes well. I live in a village and our internet is two tin cans and a piece of string. Worse thing is, fibre runs straight through the village but we cannot be connected to it because we are on a different exchange. Have to say though I love living in a village, at night I enjoy looking at the stars.

Have a good Christmas

Jackie and Bob

Reusing Cards & Quilling said...

Ohh these pugs are so soo soo cute ! Awesome card ans your coloring is just fab !

~amy~ said...

Oh soooo ADORABLE.
Wishing you tons of luck on the move!!!!

Missy Pink said...

Aw dearly me...these are so sweet Stephanie, your sister Jenny is super talented lady, I so wish I could draw has her. Adorable design and impeccable colouring too. Hope the moving goes well too XX

Karen L K said...

Super cute cards! Good luck with your move.

Lindsey said...

I can hardly handle the cuteness! These cards are amazing. I love each one! Best of luck with the move!!!

Susi K. said...

Super sweet and beautifully coloured - that new set is a dog lover's dream!

Craftychris said...

So gorgeous! Very cute too! I hope your move went well! xxx

Marion said...

Oooh will you post some pictures of your new home with the Christmas tree this year??? Beautiful cards as always. Xxx

Maureen Reiss said...

Oh My!! These are ADORABLE!!!!

Kathy H said...

Truly wonderful cards! Are the sentiments a new set? They are adorable! I've missed you!

cm said...

Oh my gosh, but your pugs are simply adorable! Now I want a pug-puppy (or 4!). Hope your move has gone well and that you're settling into your 'middle of nowhere' new home. I'll be it's gorgeous, surrounded by pretty scenery! Fingers crossed you'll share photos when the time is right! Great to see you crafting! Miss you, but thrilled that family is focus!
Hugs~c

Sofia Kerry said...

I liked your blog, it is so impressive. Your post is too good. Really beautiful and incredible stamps of Hum-Pug! Amazing surprise for Christmas. Thanks for sharing the cute pictures with us.

Free cccam Server

Bibi Cameron said...

Wow! I need this stamp set. I adore pugs. I hope I can get it as soon as it is back as is also gone in Simon Says web site :( . Have a wonderful Xmas. X Bibi from Scotland.

Sarah Morgan said...

I've only just seen this stamp set - these are fabulous. Sarah x

Tracy said...

I love these !!! Just found your blog and website and Wow !!!
Amazing work... Thank you xx
Are the sentiments "I've been naughty and it was worth it from one of your sets too?
Would love to know where to find the sentiments. Thanks xx