Monday, February 1

February Release Teaser Time Day 1


It's February Teaser Time and I'm actually quite on top of things this month, by that I mean I've made all my cards and Jenny has done everything else ;) tee hee!

Here's a little glimpse at what's on the way this month...

Chirpy Chicks A6 stamp set:

Cool Chick mini A7 stamp set:

Nesting mini A7 stamp set:

Pirate Party A6 stamp set:

Round Roses mini A7 stamp set:

With Love mini A7 stamp set:
You Are Wonderful A6 stamp set:

It should come as no surprise that I have asked the amazing Keren Baker to guest design once again, she's just incredible and I wish I could keep her forever!

Now I know there are an abundance of fabulous stamp companies out there (with more popping up all the time!) which is why I'm completely bowled over that some of you are still taking an interest in my teeny tiny brand...I love that we're still here just doing our thing, albeit on a very small scale (but hey, size doesn't matter right? ;) ha!) so thank you for that :D

Please visit me and all the wonderful Design Team ladies over the next few days, hopefully you will like what you see ;) x

19 comments:

Shirley said...

Great teaser :o)

scrappyscrapbookin said...

I love the names. Can't wait to see the projects. :)Cherie

Ruth said...

Yay! Love the look of these. The Pirates look amazing - You always make me break my new year's resolution to not buy every release by bringing out amazing sets. So glad Keren is on board again. You really have the most amazing design team. Thank you for being so fab - and even better, being in the UK!!!!! Xx

Yiming said...

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing the samples. X

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely teasing tasters Steph

Anne

sheila said...

Cute little teasers looking forward to launch day hugs xxx

Amanda said...

Your company is one of my favourites and I get excited every month when I see the sneak peaks. Hugs, Amanda x

Mac Mable said...

Looking forward to the new release. Playing lots this weekend with all my new goodies from you..having fun x

cm said...

Stephanie, we love x love your products; they're amazing, versatile and all around fabulous! Your peeks have me intrigued!!
Hugs~c

Maxine said...

Yay! It's the 1st of the month, so happy cbs release time. Whoop whoop!!

Missy Pink said...

Stephanie you know I simply adore your brand...I am Clearly besotted addict for sure.. good things comes in small packaging..lol. Keep up the FAB work.
Missy Pink x

Milka Gubo said...

Can't wait to see! :o)

Lindsey said...

Can't wait! I spent the weekend making cards with a bunch of your products...made me love them (and you!) even more. :)

lorraine john said...

Thank you guys, it's so nice to have an almost "personal" touch when dealing with Clearly Besotted and of course LOVE the products and your team are so amazingly talented.

MD said...

I can't stop buying your stamps, I love almost every one of them. Each new release has at least one set I've always wanted that's a little different from what's out there. Also you are British and you spell things the way I do and celebrate the same occasions. There isn't another British stamp manufacturer that equals you. Even the US people who have all their stamp companies right there buy your stamps because they're amazing. Keep on doing what you do.

I can't wait to see the chicks this month xx

Judith said...

Looking forward to it, as every month, Stephanie (-:

jan metcalf said...

I am intrigued by the pirate peek!

Shirley said...

Great sneak peeks. Can't wait to see complete sets and projects.

Maureen Reiss said...

Awesome sneaks!!