Friday, January 10

Clearly Besotted Challenge #7 - Love

*CLOSED: WINNER - MARGARET (LEMON TREE DESIGNS)*
It probably comes as no surprise that the theme for this months challenge is 'Love', keeping it simple for the first challenge of the year ;)

Here's my sample....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Delightful Doilies', 'Love Quotes', 'Say It In Style' & 'Paired Up' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Paired Up Die Collection' & 'Love Quotes Die Collection'

And now onto the good bit, samples from the awesome design team....






The challenge win run for 2 weeks and a randomly selected entry will win £30 Clearly Besotted store credit.  In order to qualify for the prize (open to everyone worldwide), please kindly adhere to the following:
  • Your project must contain at least one Clearly Besotted product
  • It must be posted on your blog or an online gallery and linked below - direct link to post please
  • The closing date for entries is Friday 24 January 2014 (23:55 GMT)
  • Multiple entries are welcomed but must be a new project each time

Please join in if you can, judging by previous challenges, you've set the bar pretty high for yourselves and my expectations are high....no pressure lol xxx

25 comments:

Tracy Ercole said...

Beautiful cards and I love the envelope too

vickiscraft said...

Fabulous cards ladies! ;)

xx

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous examples from you and the team Steph ..so much lovely inspiration
Off to get started
Hugs Susie xx

Maya G said...

Just beautiful cards!!!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your DT projects are beautiful! Fabulous inspiration - hoping to be back to play along - thank you!

Carola said...

Hi Stephanie

Your card as well as the works of the Design Team are very, very beautiful. I think it's interesting to see in how many different ways the them "love" is interpreted.
As up to now I have just two stamp sets, I will wait for my new stamps to arrive and then I'll try to also make a card and participate in this challenge.

Have a nice week-end!

Kind regards
Carola

Neets B said...

Yay...the challenge is back! Fantastic cards ladies, you never fail to inspire me. Will have a play and enter soon :) Hugs xx

Marlou McAlees said...

absolutely gorgeous Steph :) and beautiful cards and inspiration from your team :) xx ♥

cm said...

Beautiful set of cards showcased here; each one a wonderful source of inspiration! Excited for my new stamps to arrive so I can play along!
c

Anja (scrappie) said...

Yessss another challenge and a great theme. Love the inspiration and can't wait to participate. Especially when I received the new stamps.......

SugarGem said...

Beautiful and creative cards

yvon said...

These are all gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Barbara Murphy said...

Yay! Challenge time!! I'm in love with your card Stephanie...perfect layout and combination if elements! And, your DT dud an awesome job yet again :)

Sue said...

Stunning cards by you and your talented DT.
I am so annoyed with myself, I was determined to place an order as soon as you put them up for sale but didn't remember until the next day so of course left it too late again! Hopefully I will be quicker when you get your restocks!
I hope you have a good weekend
Sue xx

Stacey Schafer said...

beautiful cards! hope to play along with this challenge!

Judith said...

The January release is a great success and so are the cards you show us here.
I hope I can manage to participate (-:

Cindy Lovell said...

Great Challenge and beautiful cards from you and the Team!!
Have a great weekend,
Cindy

Karen B said...

Beautiful cards and wonderful inspiration from you and the DT Stephanie.

Hugs.

Karen x

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie, I love how you have combined the different stamp sets. Have a lovely weekend xx

Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm happy to see another challenge. Such fabulous cards today. I love how your stamps work so beautifully for any occasion.

Jenny said...

Fabulous DT cards...can't believe you're at challenge 7 already!!
Jenny x

♥Gemma♥ said...

FABulous challenge Steph and stunning DT creations as always...

Off to make a card for the challenge!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Marlou McAlees said...

yaaaay !!! I got to join in the challenge with my lovely new stamps :) xxx

Karen Petitt said...

Thank you for another great challenge and for the DT inspirations - just gorgeous! x

Petti said...

Oh no I'm too late for the challenge! Thanks for all the inspirations!