Monday, June 3

June Release Teaser Time Day 3

It's day 3 of June Release Teaser Time and today I'm showcasing two new stamp sets being released on the 6th, starting with Building Blocks II....


Building Blocks is one of our most popular sets so I thought it was time for a sequel!


I find these blocks perfect for creating a focal point....


You can never have too many polka dots....


I had to have a honeycomb block!....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Building Blocks II' & 'Butterfly Wishes' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'Butterfly Wishes Die Collection'

Also being released this month is April Showers (with coordinating die)....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'April Showers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'April Showers'; Provocraft Embossing Folder 'Swiss Dots'

Looks like I'm a bit of a polka dot addict....


Close up....

Supplies: Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'April Showers' / Tools - Clearly Besotted Dies 'April Showers'; Lil' Inker Dies 'Stitched Mats Squares'

I hope you like what you see so far, for more 'sneak peeks' please head on over to the following Design Team Blogs for amazing cards that won't disappoint!:


I am very excited to introduce our first Guest Designer this month, the beautiful and multi talented Katie Berberich (am-I-a-dreamer Creativity).  Katie is a dear, loyal and supportive friend, proven by the fact that she was also my first ever customer lol  Truly delighted to have you on board Katie :)

I'll be back tomorrow with the final day of teasers before the big reveal on Wednesday and I'd really appreciate it if you'd join me! :) x

27 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

So fabulous Stephanie, loving the polka dots too! Susan x

Juls said...

Wow!!! Such a stunning collection of cards!! Hugs Juls

Sue - bearhouse said...

Stunning selection of cards. I love the backgrounds, gorgeous colours and fabulous umbrellas. Looking forward to the 'big reveal' on Wednesday.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely selection of gorgeous bright cards....

Anne

Katie Berberich said...

Mega blushing going on over here. You are just the sweetest and I am so happy to do this for you.
Your creations are as stunning as always, you get the contrast bang on every time.
I posted another CB card this morning using "April Showers" also with Polka Dots. There must be something in the water. Maybe you should create a stamp set "Dots Rock" lol -dots galore :)
Have a fantastic day my wonderful friend.
Katie xx

Mars x said...

Dotty for dots! That's me, I just sore polka dots on anything. Now I really can't wait! Mars xxx

Rosietoes said...

The umbrella is nearly here - deep joy! Can't wait!! love the building blocks too BTW. :)
Edna x

Jackie said...

I've just popped over to place an order and noticed the teasers....I shall now wait until Thursday before I order as it looks as though they may be new stamps that I'll 'need' :) xx

~amy~ said...

I adore your cards!

richardbreaks said...

LOVE the building blocks--Did you stamp the black backgrounds more than once, or is something like Archival ink or Versafine good enough?

craftyb said...

Delightful cards Stephanie! I love that font - really different from anything else! Im delighted that its all going soooooo so well for you!xx

Alanna said...

Fabulous cards Stephanie. Love them all and I especially love the font in the last set you showed.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love the blocks of black patterns behind the colourful and pretty flowers. I also like how you used kraft squares on the 2nd.

Lin said...

Love the patterns you chose for this building blocks sequel! And the umbrella is darling too - can't wait to see the sets revealed!

Anita said...

Stunning cards, and stamp sets!
Hugs, Anita

Mandy said...

A gorgeous selection of cards Stephanie !

xx

Helena said...

What a stunning collection of cards and stamps! hugs, Helena

Shirley N said...

Beautiful CAS cards, Steph!

Anja (scrappie) said...

Beautiful cards stephanie and I just gotta have those building blocks great great.

Katie said...

I LOVE THEM ALL, but I REALLY LOVE the Polka Dots.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These look fabulous!!!

jintyoo7 said...

Just love the black and white panels, with the sweet pink and aqua butterflies :)

Nikki said...

Fanastic New Cards love all those BG stamps :) well done on your new collection

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...these are just wonderful! I love your new backgrounds, so fun.

Isha Gupta said...

Love the CAS cards n the stsmps Stephanie!!! Tfs

Helen Gullett said...

I LOVE thrm all! You are right blocck can make a vocal point on a design. You cards arecsimple and clean, yet they are goorgeous!
(Helen G., http://byheleng.wordpress.com/

Karen Petitt said...

Now I really really like these one's Stephanie - gorgeous backgrounds and gorgeous stamps - looking forward to seeing them all Karen x