Pages

Thursday, October 4

Clearly Besotted Stamps

I am beyond excited (and petrified!) to share with you today the news that my little venture, Clearly Besotted Stamps, will be opening it's doors for business....tomorrow!

When my youngest started school last year I found that instead of enjoying all the free time I suddenly had, I was actually a little bit down and felt I no longer served any purpose, a bit dramatic perhaps, but that's how I felt.  After having my repeated request for another baby firmly turned down by my husband (ha!) I started blogging again and re-discovered my passion for stamping :)

In April of this year, whilst visiting my parent's, I stumbled upon my younger sister Jenny on the computer creating a picture using Adobe Illustrator, at the time I joked that we should utilise her skills and release our own line of stamps.  I can't believe what started off as a throw away comment has now come to fruition and although I'm not expecting any success, I'm elated to be doing something that I really love and enjoy :)

I want to say a heartfelt thank you to every single person who visits my blog, it is because of you that I have the confidence, courage and opportunity to do this.  Please pop back tomorrow to celebrate with me, there will be some candy up for grabs :)

Stephanie xxx