Pages

Monday, November 26

From Our Home Merry Christmas

I was unable to sleep last night so I got up at 1:30 am to do a bit of card making, and here's one of the cards I made (at around 4am this morning haha)...

Stamps - Hippo Christmas, Cheerful Calligraphy (coming soon) & Christmas Type (coming soon) / Dies - Hippo Christmas Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers; FaberCastell Polychromos

Since the beginning of November I've been mass producing Christmas cards, gift tags, bunting flags, table decorations etc. and my to do list is steadily getting shorter, but I still have quite a bit to do!  Fortunately, this is my absolute favourite time of the year and I am very much enjoying my Christmas crafting.

Thank you for stopping by, our December release countdown teasers kick off tomorrow and I hope you will join me then :)

Stephanie xoxo