Pages

Sunday, October 21

To A Very Special Daughter

Growing up, I was a real girly girl who loved clothes, shoes and make up.  All I wanted was to meet the man of my dreams, get married and have children.  My daughter is quite the opposite and I couldn't be prouder.  She is stubborn, thinks she knows it all and is prone to epic tantrums *shudder*  She is also extremely confident, intelligent and knows her own worth.  I'm optimistic about the upcoming generation of girls, I believe they can make this world a better place :)

Stamps - You're So Tweet, Woodland Plushies & Happy Birthday All (coming soon) / Dies - You're So Tweet Die Collection & Woodland Plushies Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

I must also mention that I have a son who is kind, affectionate, too sensitive for his own good and a real stickler for the rules.  I am very proud of him too.

I have date night with my husband tonight so we'll be dumping both our children with my brother while we swan off for dinner, followed by a comedy show at the Royal Albert Hall.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my card and read my waffle, it is appreciated :)  Happy Sunday!

Stephanie xoxo