Pages

Saturday, July 28

August Release Countdown Teasers Day 1

Can you believe it's already time for the August Release Countdown Teasers?  I got back from holiday a couple of days ago and I'm so jet lagged that I don't know my left from my right *groan*  I literally went from the airport to my craft room and haven't slept since haha!

We have eight new stamp sets, six with coordinating dies, coming on August 1st at 8pm (BST) and today I'm showing off a little set called Hello Cupcake...

Stamps - Hello Cupcake & Sweet Sentiments Plus / Dies - Hello Cupcake Die Collection / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

Stamps - Hello Cupcake & Scrumptious Birthday Sentiments / Dies - Hello Cupcake Die Collection & Tag Along Die Collection / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers / Other - White Gel Pen

Stamps - Hello CupcakeModern Calligraphy & Modern Calligraphy Additions / Dies - Hello Cupcake Die Collection& Modern Calligraphy Die Collection / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

Stamps - Hello CupcakeBasic StripesSay What? / Dies - Hello Cupcake Die Collection & Small Frames Die Collection / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers / Other - White Gel Pen

Thank goodness for the fantastic Design Team who can always be counted on to elevate our humble little stamps with their talent, I don't know what I'd do without these lovely ladies...


I'd like to say that I'm going to catch up on some sleep now, but that's not going to happen!  Never mind my jumbled body clock won't allow it, I still have tomorrows cards to make haha!  Thank you so very much for joining me today, the countdown teasers will continue tomorrow and I hope you'll be back too :)  In the meantime, have a great weekend everyone!

Stephanie xoxo