Pages

Friday, April 27

May Release Countdown Teasers Day 1

Thanks a million for joining me today for the start of our May Release Countdown Teasers.  We have seven new stamp sets (6 with coordinating dies) coming on May 1st at 8pm and I have so many cards to share before then :) 

The first new mini stamp set I'm showcasing today is called Perfect Peonies...

Stamps - Perfect Peonies & Flag It / Dies - Perfect Peonies Die Collection & Frame It Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento London Fog / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

Stamps - Perfect Peonies, Basic Grids & Modern Calligraphy / Dies - Perfect Peonies Die Collection & Modern Calligraphy Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento London Fog / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

Stamps - Perfect Peonies & Modern Calligraphy / Dies - Perfect Peonies Die Collection & Modern Calligraphy Die Collection / Stencils - Basic Diagonals Stencil / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Watercolour Pencils

My friends, who coincidentally happen to be on the Design Team, are joining in with the countdown teasers today so please pay them a visit and pass on my gratitude for their talents...


Thank you again for looking in on me today, I truly hope you will be back tomorrow to see more.  Until then, happy Friday!

Stephanie xoxo