Pages

Wednesday, January 24

Just For You

This stamp set (available February 1st) reminds me of something my daughter said to me when she was about three years old, whilst munching on a small pack of cocktail sausages...'Mummy, chickens lay eggs and pigs lay sausages don't they?'  I laughed for weeks! :D  I wonder who lays these special eggs?!...

Stamps - Just Hatched & Sweet Sentiments Plus / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Gel Pen

The children are staying with my Mummy and Daddy (sorry, I know it's awful that I still call them that at my age!) tonight so my husband and I can enjoy dinner out and a comedy show this evening, before he disappears on business for the rest of the week.

Happy hump day and roll on the weekend!

Stephanie x