Pages

Thursday, July 13

With Age Comes Wisdom

As much as the sentiment on this card makes me chuckle, I would dispute it on the evidence that my husband, who is a lot older than me (not really, just seven years but boy do I enjoy reminding him of the fact ha!) lacks bigly (apparently that's a word now? tee hee) on the wisdom front...he married me for a start! ;) lol

Supplies: Fluffy FlamingosSay It's Your Birthday & So To Speak / Dies - Fluffy Flamingos Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Frames/ Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Small Paperclip

Sick of seeing them glued to their i-pads, I've sent the children out into the garden armed with water pistols...no doubt it will all end in tears!

Happy Thursday and thank you for popping by :D

Stephanie xoxo