Pages

Tuesday, September 20

Thank You

I wanted to knock my rambling, and slightly depressing, post off the top of the blog and what better way than to share a card instead? ;)

But seriously, I have been immensely touched and overwhelmed by all your messages of love and support, it is truly humbling and reminds me why I adore, and rely on, our crafting community so much :)

Stamps - Beautiful FriendMessage Me & Basic Spots / Dies - Small Frames Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Mini Pearls

We have had an unexpected surge in orders and Jenny is slightly swamped at the moment so it may take her a tad longer than usual to reply to emails, unless urgent.  Thanks a million for your patience and understanding :)

Stephanie xxx