Pages

Thursday, December 20

New Baby

It feels really strange to be posting anything other than a Christmas card on December 20th.  I can't remember the last time I made a baby themed card and decided that needed to be rectified...

Stamps - Little Onesie, Little Onesie II, Bunting Basics & On The Shelf / Dies - Little Onesie Die Collection & On The Shelf Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers

Only five more sleeps until Christmas and I am super excited to the point of Dean and the children commenting on how much I'm smiling and laughing...apparently it's really out of the ordinary ;) haha

I hope you have a great Thursday and try not to go too crazy with your last minute Christmas shopping ;)

Stephanie xoxoxo