Pages

Friday, December 14

Be Merry

I think these may be the last Christmas cards I make this year...

Stamps - Warm Wishes, Warm Wishes II, Cheerful Calligraphy & Christmas Type / Dies - Warm Wishes Die Collection & Tag It Die Collection (retired) / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops Red Magic & Tea Leaves / Other - Black Twine

Stamps - Warm WishesWarm Wishes IICheerful Calligraphy & Christmas Type / Dies - Warm Wishes Die Collection & Tag It Die Collection (retired) / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops Red Magic & Tea Leaves / Other - Black Twine

Believe it or not, I have finished all my Christmas preparations for this year...cards have been sent, decorations are all up and presents are all wrapped.  This is where I hand the baton over to my husband who takes charge of food and drink :)

Hope your holiday preparations are going well too and more importantly, that you're enjoying them!

Stephanie xxx