Pages

Tuesday, October 16

Celebrate Christmas

I dusted off and had a play with one of our older Christmas stamp sets yesterday and here's what I came up with...

Stamps - All In Onesie Christmas, Modern Calligraphy (coming soon) & Merry Calligraphy Additions / Dies - All In Onesie Christmas Die Collection & Modern Calligraphy Die Collection (coming soon) / Stencils - Snowflake Flurry Stencil / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMagic Dew Drop Red Magic / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers; FaberCastell Polychromos; Stampendous Dreamweaver Embossing Paste

Stamps - All In Onesie ChristmasScrumptious Holidays & Say What? / Dies - All In Onesie Christmas Die Collection & You Said It Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black; Versamark / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers; FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

I have to admit, now that the children are getting older and almost entering their teenage years *gasp* I'm not as enthusiastic about Christmas preparation as I once was.  There's no substituting that magic of them genuinely believing in Father Christmas and the utter delight on Christmas morning that comes with it *sigh*  I love that my children are growing up and becoming young adults but I do miss those early years...I'm getting a bit emotional now so I think I'll leave it there ;)

Happy Tuesday, I hope you have a great one! :)

Stephanie xxx