Pages

Saturday, September 29

October Release Countdown Teasers Day 3

I know it's the weekend so I'll try not to take up too much of your time, if you could just spare a couple of minutes to look at my cards for day 3 of the October Release Countdown Teasers, I'll be very grateful...

Introducing Winter Walrus (mini A7 set):

Stamps - Winter Walrus / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Aegean Blue / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; White Gel Pen

Stamps - Winter Walrus, Scene ItJust Saying / Dies - Winter Walrus Die Collection & Scene It Die Collection / Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento Tuxedo Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos; Copic Sketch Markers / Other - White Gel Pen

Stamps - Winter WalrusWinter PlushiesScrumptious Holidays & Basic Diagonals / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Red Magic / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Introducing All I Want (mini A7 set):

Stamps - All I Want / Dies - All I Want Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Puffy Stars / Pattern Paper - Stampin' Up! /  Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos 

Stamps - All I Want & Scrumptious Holidays / Dies - All I Want Die Collection & Small Frames Die Collection /  Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos 

Stamps - All I WantChristmas Calligraphy & Trouble In A Tutu / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Memento London Fog; VersaMagic Pink Grapefruit / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers; FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Gel Pen

Stamps - All I WantWinter PlushiesJust Saying & Basic Stripes / Dies - All I Want Die Collection & Winter Plushies Die Collection; Lawn Fawn Stitched Circle Frames / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; Simon Says Stamp White Pigment / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos

Stamps - All I Want & Scene It Again / Dies - All I Want Die Collection & Scene It Again Die Collection / Stencil - Snow Day Stencil / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Gel Pen; Stampendous Dreamweaver Embossing Paste

The Design Team have been on fire so far this month, I am just astonished at how amazing their creations have been!  Please pop by their blogs and pass on my appreciation...


My husband and I will be enjoying a nice meal without the children this evening, followed by a trip to the theatre to see a show.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend too, whatever you're up to :)

Thanks for stopping and please come back tomorrow!

Stephanie xxx