Pages

Monday, June 4

It's Showtime

The weekend is over and for the majority of us, it's back to work, so let's beat those Monday morning blues by strutting our stuff and shaking our tail feathers - it's showtime baby! haha ;)

Stamps - Strut Your Stuff / Dies - Strut Your Stuff Die Collection & Tag Along Die Collection; Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - White Embossing Powder

I've had a lovely weekend, lot's of eating as usual (including a delightful meal with friends on Saturday), and we booked our summer holiday which gives me something to look forward to.  The house seems a bit quiet today now that the children are back to school, I think I will spend some time in the craft room with Ed Sheeran (wouldn't it be funny if my sentence ended there hahaha!) on at full volume :)

I hope you have a great week, hopefully my time in the craft room will be productive and I'll have more to show on the blog :)

Stephanie xxx