Pages

Wednesday, March 28

April Release Countdown Teasers Day 1

I had completely forgotten how quickly each new release comes round when they are monthly, it was quite the rude awakening when I found myself with only a couple of days to complete my samples!  I guess some things never change ;) haha

There are seven new stamp sets, five with coordinating dies, on the way this month (April 1st at 8pm UK time) and today I'm showcasing a mini set called Panda Perfection...

Stamps - Panda Perfection, Tiny Type & Playground Pals / Dies - Panda Perfection Die Collection & You Said It Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops; VersaMark / Other - White Embossing Powder

Stamps - Panda Perfection & Tiny Type  / Dies - Panda Perfection Die Collection, Tag Along Die Collection, With All Your Heart Die Collection & You Said It Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops; VersaMark / Other - White Embossing Powder; Black Twine

Stamps - Panda Perfection & Say It's Love / Dies - Panda Perfection Die Collection & Tag Along Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops

Stamps - Panda Perfection & Laugh Out Loud / Dies - Panda Perfection Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMagic Dew Drops; VersaMark / Other - White Embossing Powder

Those are my samples for today, but if you would like to see more, please head on over and say hello to my talented friends, who also happen to be on the design team...


I didn't expect Rubeena to join in with the teasers because she's just has a beautiful baby girl!!!!  The fact she's already crafting is incredible, I am in complete awe!

Thanks a million for stopping by and looking, I hope you enjoy the rest of your day! :)

Stephanie xxx