Friday, October 20

Let It Snow

I can't tell you how glad I am it's Friday!  Not only is my husband back from Italy today, but the children also have two weeks off school for half term break...I'm a very happy bunny :D

Stamps - Knitted With Love, You Said It & Let It Snow / Tools - You Said It Die Collection & Into The Woods Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark Pad / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; White Embossing Powder

Happy Friday everyone, I hope you have a wonderful (snow free haha!) weekend :D

Stephanie xoxoxo

4 comments:

Anne said...

I adore both of your cards! So beautifully made and just so delightful! Bravo you! I am so happy for you that you have your family altogether again. Our son has just started school holidays too. Enjoy your time together, maybe your children can showcase their creative talents too on your blog....give ours some ideas!

Lindsey said...

Yay! Enjoy your beautiful family! I love both of cards. The bears in their oversized clothes are darling, and the Into the Woods Die is fantastic...must add that to my wish list.

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

These are two absolutely adorable cards !! And the coloring is really awesome !! The way you deal with light is perfect !!

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

And you're were saying you wasn't good at coloring ??? !!!!