Pages

Thursday, October 19

Happy Halloween

It's not long until Halloween, my daughter Jasmine has ordered her costume and is super excited to go Trick or Treating with her friends!

Stamps - Happy Halloween II  & Into The Woods / Dies - Happy Halloween Die Collection / Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - Copic Sketch Markers / Other - White Embossing Powder; Twine

My husband has been away on business quite a bit recently (last week Barcelona and this week Milan) so I'm feeling a little tired from lack of sleep.  He's back tomorrow though so I'm feeling a little bit more motivated today, hence the blogging ;)

Thank you very much for your company, it get's quite lonely on my own but knowing that there may be someone out there reading my nonsense right now makes me smile :)

Stephanie xoxo