Pages

Tuesday, October 10

All I Want for Christmas is You

My daughter has been known to write several letters to Santa Claus in the lead up to Christmas, with the first one usually in September.  This year, she hasn't shown any signs of writing even one...which makes me sad :(  On the plus side, it will be nice for Mummy and Daddy to finally get credit for all the presents under the tree haha!

Stamps - Knitted With Love & Scrumptious Holidays / Dies - Knitted With Love Die Collection / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black; VersaMark / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper; White Embossing Powder; White Gel Pen

My husband and I are out this evening for a meal followed by a comedy show, so I had better start getting ready, it takes me several hours to make myself look presentable enough to go out in public lol

Stephanie xx