Wednesday, July 19

You're A Star

I love putting balloons on cards, it's an effective way to add colour or fill gaps...

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Alphabet Basics Upper' & 'Cheeky Monkey' / Dies - My Favourite Things / Pattern Paper - Doodlebug / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Alphabet Basics Upper' & 'All In Onesie' / Dies - My Favourite Things / Pattern Paper - Doodlebug / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Alphabet Basics Upper' & 'Just The Two Of Us' / Dies - My Favourite Things / Pattern Paper - Echo Park / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper

Thanks a million for stopping by, I hope you have a great hump day :)

Stephanie x

1 comment: