Monday, July 17

To My Best Friend

I hope you all had a very pleasant weekend :)  I have a couple more cards to share with you on this bright sunny Monday...

 
Stamps - Clearly Besotted 'Tween Time' & 'So To Speak' / Dies & Pattern Paper - Lawn Fawn / Ink - VersaFine Onyx Black / Colouring Medium - FaberCastell Polychromos / Other - Inkadinkadoo Masking Stamp Paper

I get the occasional request for a colouring tutorial and after a few false starts, I'm halfway there!  A video has been shot, I just need to get it edited so fingers crossed it won't be too long now before I can share it :)

Stephanie xx

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Always a happy day when I get to see your cards. :) Very much looking forward to that video.

Inkyfingers said...

I look forward to seeing that Steph. I just got a tin of 60 Polychromos but I haven't had the courage to open it yet! Gorgeous cards today and it's so nice to have masculine and feminine versions.
Hugs
Carol x

Marianne said...

Your colouring is fabulous!